Tagged by Vanderdecken again.
1. What is the first video game you played?
It must have been Lemmings. Either that, or Hocus Pocus. Both excellent games, though.
2. On what did you play your first video game?
Windows 95, for sure.
3. Which is the first video game you played that had blood?
GoldenEye, I think. Yeah, it was, GoldenEye.
4. Which is the first console you owned?
Technically my brother's, but an N64. Epic Console.
5. What consoles do you own as of now?
N64, GameCube and Wii. Including handhelds, GB Colour, GBA and DS. /Nintendo Fanboy
6. Which consoles do you wish to own?
Wouldn't mind a 360, for the odd game. Don't want a PS3 though, really.
7. What is/are your favourite game(s)?
At the moment, I'm only playing the odd game of TF2. In general, my favourite games are/have been CS:S, TF2, UT2004, KotOR, BioShock, Crysis, Oblivion, Just cause, Zelda OoT, Zelda MM, Zelda WW, Zelda TP, SSBM. A couple of other's, too.
8. How many games do you own?
Don't make me count... About 15 on GC, only about 6 on the Wii, at the moment. Currently got 12 PC games up here, with probably 3 times as many more downstairs.
9. What game(s) do you wish to own?
"Er... everything?" - V.
10. If your most favourite game of all time was signed by your ultimate hero and if someone threw the game in the trash intentionally, what would you do to them?
I'd have Duke Nukem "Park His Bricks" on their face.
11. What console from the past do you wish to own?
A SNES, probably
13. If you could make a game what genre would it be?
Some awesome FPS.
14. What would your job be in the making of the game?
Project Lead, Art Designer, Engine Developer and General Code Monkey
15. What game do you hate?
N. I don't see why everyone loves it so.
16. Would you buy a game made by a Christian gaming company?
If it was a good game, yes. However, if it was made by a Christian company, the chances of it being good are slim.
17. What would you rather play, a survival-action-horror game or a survival-puzzle-horror game?
"LEFT 4 DEAD OMFGZLOLLERRRRRRRX." - V.
18. If you were sucked into a video game and had a choice of 2 weapons what would they be?
The BioShock Chemical Thrower, and the Knives from Dark Messiah.
19. What video game character do you find hot?
Nice one V, but you've got to tell us. Personally, Alyx ofc, Xana from DM, various female assistants from the C&C games.
20. And finally, tag a fellow gamer with the Tag of Forcefullness (-3 Will)